Greetings Jesse White Learning Academy
Families and Friends!
My name is Dr. Cynthia Levy and I am extremely happy to join Hazel Crest School District 152 ½ as the new Principal of Jesse White Learning Academy. On behalf of the staff at Jesse White Learning Academy, I am happy to welcome you to the 2017- 2018 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all in class and homework assignments given by teachers
- Meets school expectations and models appropriate behavior
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
The Jesse White Learning Academy Team looks forward to partnering with you to make this an exciting and successful year for our students. Thank you in advance for your support and commitment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (708) 825-2190.
Dr. Cynthia Levy
Jesse White Learning Academy